MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact
Request transcripts

Current Seniors:
You must see your School Counselor before submitting a transcript request form.  Stop in the Counseling Office to make an appointment to talk with your counselor about the colleges you plan to submit an application to. Transcripts are submitted by the Counseling Clerk using Naviance. 

South Graduates:
Contact the Counseling Clerk at 612.668.4367 to request a copy of your high school transcript. Counseling fax number is 612.668.4359.


does this fire?!