MPSHome Alumni Calendar Contact
Tiger News
Have a new address?


For address verification, please provide South High attendance clerk with the following:

Current photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, tribal ID, passport or military ID)

AND Three (3) of the following items:

  • Utility bill or start up notice dated within the last 60 days (energy, water, gas, waste)
  • Government notice (tax return, economic assistance)
  • Mortgage Statement or Closing documents dated within the last 60 days.
  • Housing agreement or lease Note: If you are renting or living with extended family or a friend you must submit the following:
    • Residency affidavit form
    • Proof of address from homeowner or renter
    • Two forms in name of parent/guardian