Tonight's the night for South High parents and guardians to experience an abbreviated version of their child’s school day, meet teachers, and review class curriculum and syllabi. Open house runs 6 - 8:15 p.m. We look forward to seeing you here!
Before coming, check in with your child, see if they have questions they might want you to ask.
• Between 6 and 6:30 p.m., please come to the Commons Area to get student schedules, and learn about the various clubs and extra-curricular activities at South.
• Media Specialist, Deb Snell will be available to help parents access online programs that help parents track student progress (PARENT PORTAL) and
college and career planning (NAVIANCE).
• South High’s Community Education Coordinator, Heather Borgman will be on hand to explain Driver’s Ed opportunities.
• Counselors and Social Workers will be available in their offices to meet parents.
• Spanish-speaking and Somali-speaking interpreters will assist with communication.
• Need help finding a room? Look for our Link Crew students to guide you through the building.
• Parents arriving after 6:30 p.m., this is where we’ll be as the evening progresses:
6:30 p.m. Period 1
6:45 p.m. Period 2
7:00 p.m. Period 3
7:15 p.m. Period 4
7:30 p.m. Period 5
7:45 p.m. Period 6
8:00 p.m. Period 7 & 0