10th and 11th Graders-
There will be a U of M PSEO Info Session in the CCC on Mon., Jan. 26th at 2:00. Andrew Kopelman will be speaking about the program, admissions criteria, coursework, etc., and will answer any questions. If you want to attend come get a pass from the CCC (246) ahead of time.
The application will be available on Feb. 2nd. The deadline for applying to the program is April 1st. For more info about PSEO at the U of M, please see:
See you on the 26th!
ACT Prep Options
· Classes offered at South more information to come!
· Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity and the University of Minnesota offering a free ACT/SAT review course for “at risk” students targeting minority and female high school students. The first meeting will be held January 10th, 2015 from 9am-1pm at the Wiley Hall Room 125. The course will be ten weeks long. To pre-register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the includes your name, address, telephone number, name of current school, and grade level. For further information regarding this program, please contact Mr. Kyle Nickodem at the ACT/SAT program office (612) 626-1662 or Dr. Ernest Davenport at (612) 624-1040
· Naviance’s PrepMe free online option to practice for the ACT. Come to the CCC if you have questions.
· Community Education Prep Classes contact our community education office for more information.
· Kaplan is offering 10 weekend session classes at various locations around Minneapolis for $699. If interested call 1.800.527.8378 or go to kaptest.com/college.
· Other places to contact/view their website that offer test prep options that you pay for: Sylvan, Huntington, Princeton Review and College Nannies and Tutors.
· Books there are book options by Princeton Review, Barron’s, McGraw Hill and others that you can purchase online, check Amazon for the best price.
3131 19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55407