There are many ways that you can donate to South:
1. Give to the South High Foundation online or by check. Visit www.southhighfoundation.org for more information.
Individual contributions provide necessary funding for the Foundation to support many activities and programs at South High, in addition to providing assistance to students for post high school education. The Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit and you will receive an acknowledgment for tax purposes.
2. Employer Match: Visit http://www.southhighfoundation.org/donations.html for more information.
3. Write a check directly to South High School and mail the check to the attention of the principal; see address below. Make checks payable to South HighSchool.
Mail Check To: Principal Beasley
South High School
3131 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407
4. Donate to South through Achieve!Minneapolis. AchieveMpls is the nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Minneapolis students. The support we offer takes many shapes, including program management, program support, and additional resources offered to the students, teachers and administrators of the Minneapolis Public Schools.
5. If you use a Target REDcard sign up for Target's Take Charge of Education program. Choose South High, and Target will donate 1% of your REDcard purchases at Target.
Every gift helps Feed The Tiger! Thank you for your support.
3131 19th Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55407